Bar crawl your way through NYC for Halloween

%40thecauldronnyc+on+Instagram+

@thecauldronnyc on Instagram

Alejandro Teodoro, Staff Writer

For 21+ readers only

Halloween is right around the corner, and so are the bars in New York City. To give the holiday more spirit and attention, The Pace Press has you covered with a few Halloween-themed bars. Please use this list responsibly, be safe and have fun!

The Cauldron

The Cauldron is a creative bar located on 47 Stone St. Until Nov. 1 comes around, experiment with the Potion Making package, complete with holiday-themed drinks, a magic wand, a robe and two brew-your-own-drinks for an hour and 45 minutes. Adult tickets are $59.99, but be sure to take advantage of the student discount for $50.99. Reservation hours are between 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., depending on the selected date you choose.

Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer

If you’re looking for some pumpkin-infused eats, Black Tap is a solid choice. Though they have a couple of different locations, The Pace Press recommends stopping by the one in SoHo. Their specials contain pumpkin spice burgers, bourbon maple pumpkin classic shakes and red velvet cookie shakes! They also have a variety of drinks and foods to choose from on their regular menu. 

Loreley NYC

If you’re tired of using a regular keg, check out Loreley NYC for a pumpkin full of beer! Their pumpkin kegs will be there until Nov. 6, though they are a bit pricey. Along with their original menu, they provide many Halloween-themed drinks. Enjoy a night in their heated (and haunted) outdoor beer garden with some pumpkin-spiced cocktails, hot bourbon cider or just some old-fashioned pumpkin beer. Loreley is located at 7 Rivington St. 

Beetle House NYC

Located at 308 E 6th St., Beetle House is a one-of-a-kind bar and dining room that celebrates Halloween every day of the year. Reservations are necessary for the dining room only, but are not required for bar service. All orders like food and cocktails have a 20 percent service charge; keep note of that when making reservations. They are open from Thursday to Saturday, 4 p.m. to 2 a.m., and Sundays from 4 p.m. to midnight. Again, please drink safely on your day of celebratory treats.

The Garret Cocteleria

If you aren’t ready to let go of Halloween once it’s over, The Garret Cocteleria is celebrating Día de Los Muertos until Nov. 19 at 349 Broome St. They have Day of the Dead cocktails and non-alcoholic options if you just want to celebrate over some good food with friends or family.  If you have a rebellious friend who doesn’t celebrate Halloween, tell them about this bar, it might just work.